Because you all mean so much to me, I like to keep you informed of the latest and greatest. No doubt you went out and bought a face visor after I posted about its many benefits. Well, I was in Walgreens last night and spotted a display for the Neil Med Sinus Rinse and Neti Pot. I was not drawn to the name itself, but the photos on the display.
Sinus Rinse

Neti Pot
Ok. I went to the Neil Med website (please visit) and they have a thriving business focused on the cleanliness of your nasal passages. I included this video in case you are interested in how one would perform the nasal passage cleaning. I don't even know what else to say. Turn up the volume up so you can hear the soothing music accompaniment. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
2 comments:
ok...so this is a joke right? OH MY GOSH.
at least the lovely lady's hands were manicured. and the music---wow.
thanks for the laugh!
Eeeeew, gross! Did you see her swallow when she squirted that stuff up her nose? That means some of it went down her throat! No thanks.
Post a Comment