Good Quotes

"I think Eskimos are smug."

Chuck (Anger Management)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pink

Pink is the color I will be seeing alot of from now on. I am having a girl! The ultrasound today revealed that SHE is doing just fine. And thanks to the Diet Coke I drank immediately before the appointment, she was moving around like a maniac. Like any good paparazzi, we waited for just the right moment to snap the shot. I won't post "the shot", but I have included a cute photo from today.

Baby Girl's Profile



After the appointment I did a little shopping and picked this up.

I couldn't resist. How sweet!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Alfords will really have to study up on all things girly & pink. I think we're up for it.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Matthew & Sarah - I am soooo excited!! I will continue to pray for you 2 & baby girl. Love you! Kathryn

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

SARAH:

don't do anymore shopping! i have that kid outfitted for the rest of her life. please come take all these clothes away from me! i still have stuff SB never even wore, some still with tags on them.

i'm so excited about baby emily; i can't wait to meet her!

LT (and Max) said...

yay yay yay!!! so pumped.
uhhhh...and what is redwood talking about? doesn't she know that the little girl is going to be named "laura"?? why would you want to name her "emily"??? :)
love you.

Anonymous said...

How about seven? It's a nice name for a boy or a girl.

Anonymous said...

So I heard Bert was a popular boy name, so since it is a girl just add "ha" and you have Bertha haha! love you guys so much
love era haha

Sarah Mae said...

Era & George Costanza,
No. And no.

Love you two!

LT (and Max) said...

oh my gosh. i don't know who is pretending to be george costanza but i do know that i would be friends for life with whoever it may be.

mulva also makes a nice name, don't you think, george?

Anonymous said...

Laura,

I'm unemployed and live at home with my parents. I'm the opposite of every other man you've ever met. If those superficialities are important to you, things probably won't work out for us.

LT (and Max) said...

"i'm victoria...hi!..."

Anonymous said...

How about this name for little miss alford... Anna May Alford.

-Mamaw