I found this lovely creature when I searched. Mouselike, with a longer nose and ears. I never really knew a bandicoot was a real thing. Thanks honey, I remind you of a rat with a ginormous nose and ears. I prefer to think of the video game character that I am specifically named after.
So, to back up a little, I have been extraordinarily clumsy lately . What do I mean you ask? Oh, let's see. . . . (1)I was opening a new bag of cereal [Raisin Bran Crunch for those interested] and ripped the bag all the way down the side and pretty much destroyed the bag. Now, each time I pour cereal from the bag it pours into the box as well. Yep. (2)The last couple of places we have gone together (campus, department stores, etc.), I always seem to trip over NOTHING. I will have this big dramatic flop and whip around to see the big hole or uneven spot on the floor that I stumbled on and. . . . there is none. I keep looking [trying to prove I am not crazy] and Matthew has a good laugh. Keep laughing Professor, what goes around comes around. (3) I was using the apple slicer on the stove top's surface and I almost completely caved in the top of the stove. My strength was superhuman-like and Matthew called me "Hulk". What have I done to deserve these horrible nicknames? (4)Matthew thinks I can't drive correctly. This problem is really more chronic for us though. I believe that I am a very safe driver. I rarely get honked at, cursed at, or flipped off. But everytime Matthew rides in the car with me, we have a near-death experience. Why is this so? I am going to defend myself here and say that maybe the fault is with the passenger and not the driver. Mmmm huh. If my co-pilot wasn't distracting me, I would do just fine. So beware people, I am a dangerous person.
5 comments:
Turd Ferguson...funny name.
you almost caved in the top of your stove with an APPLE SLICER? get off the juice, sarah.
Oh my...I hope the Professor hasn't learned from my husband that it is funny to call your wife weird names. I am sure he has heard me called "where's my crazy woman"?, or here is an even more enduring name "haggomuffin"!!!! What is a haggomuffin? How about, I love you little, I love you big, I love you like a little pig. I guess we just need to remember what our parents told us when we were little "he wouldn't call you names unless he liked you".
HA! I like Turd Ferguson better.
It's funny because it's an oversized hat.
When can we meet up?
I tagged you=you must blog
Post a Comment